World bank releases a report on the recommended steps to tackle Gender-based violence in World Bank-supported projects. The steps were recommended by the World Bank Global Task Force on which Joy for Children's Executive Director, Mr. Ntenga Moses is one of the members.
Ending Child MArriage
- National Strategy to End Child Marriage
- Child Marriage in Uganda
- Civil Society Organizations Input in the Draft National Strategy on Child Marriage
- Theory of Change to End Child Marriage
- Interim Report: Girls Not Brides Empower Project August 2014
- Girls Not Brides-Uganda Stakeholders Workshop Report On Girls Not Brides Uganda: Stakeholders report on Governmnent of Uganda Commitments to end child marriage
- Girls Not Brides Empower Project: Activity Implementation Follow up Report
- Wait for the matoke to ripen: encouraging communities to delay early marriage in Uganda
- Gender Equality Takes Center Stage - But Will Resources Reach the Grassroots?
Prevent Violence Against Children
- Project Report: Community Based Response in Preventing Violence against Children in Fort Portal Municipality Kabarole District 2009/2010